13 November 2020

Snowman in Winter Wonderland

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

There is a new challenge over at ‘Outlawz Festive Fridays’ for the next 2 weeks starting November 13th.

For my card I used Snowman by sponsor Hetty Clare.

I’ve entered to ‘Tis the Season’ blog hop hosted by LeighSBDesigns 



Materials used:
Snowman
Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers,
Periwinkle, Mint Blue, Dusty Pink,
Deep Pink, Tea Rose, Old Paper
Tim Holtz Rock Candy Glitter
Quickie Glue Pen 
White Gel Pen 
CC Texture Card, Teal
Smooth white card 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

5 comments:

  1. Great CAS card and love the cute snowman
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo such a beautiful card, snowman is so sweet and you coloured him beautifully!
    Thanks for joining in on the 'Tis the Season Blog Hop!
    Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great snowman, resting spot for all the birds! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this snowman!!
    Lovely colour scheme too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous coloring, Val! I love your snowman and friends! I only recently discovered Hetty Clare Art images and they are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Have a MerMazing Day Slimline Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Challenge #29 Anything Goes optional theme SAND and SEA May 3 - 31  To make my card I used the  Beautiful ...