27 November 2020

Christmas Bauble

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

LeighSBDesigns is hosting another blog hop,  'Tis the Season "stay crafty @ home" to help keep your spirits high, creatively inspired and busy while celebrating the season safe at home during this terrible pandemic!

Get festive with us and share your Fall/Autumn, Winter, Christmas and Merry Craftmas makes using LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps and/or any other company products you wish to use!

I’ve entered my card to LeighSBDesigns blog hop! 

Sharing my card using the cute Christmas Bauble and Mice die also the Merry Christmas die. 


Materials used:
Bauble and Mice Die
Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers
True Blue Blend, Ice Grey Blend
Merry Christmas die
Pattern paper
Smooth white card 
Tim Holtz Glitter
Quickie Glue Pen 
Pop Dots

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely die! Love your card Val!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your mice.... they are darling... so cute!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable fun and festive mousie card, love it!
    Thanks for joining in on the 'Tis the Season Blog Hop!
    Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cutie pies these little mice are, Val! Love their balancing act with the bauble! Really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Have a MerMazing Day Slimline Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Challenge #29 Anything Goes optional theme SAND and SEA May 3 - 31  To make my card I used the  Beautiful ...