25 November 2020

Christmas Carolers

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

There is a new challenge over at Outlawz ‘Wednesday Sketch’ for the next 2 weeks starting November 25th 

For my card I used Christmas Caroler and sentiment by sponsor Jan’s Digi Stamps.



Materials used:
Christmas Carolers and Sentiment 
Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers,
Ice Grey2,6, Cherry Red, Poppy, Periwinkle, Okd Rose, Meadow, Gold, Rose Blush, Linen, True Black
Tim Holtz Rock Candy Glitter
Stampendous Fran-tage Chunky White Enamel 
White Gel Pen 
Quickie Glue Pen 
Gold Gems
Green tape
Smooth white card 
Black card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable Christmas carolers, your snow looks so realistic, awesome card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little carolers... a great Christmas card design!

    ReplyDelete

Have a MerMazing Day Slimline Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Challenge #29 Anything Goes optional theme SAND and SEA May 3 - 31  To make my card I used the  Beautiful ...