22 July 2020

Winter Yeti Mountain Crotto

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

❄️❄️❄️ CHRISTMAS IN JULY ❄️❄️❄️
Over at LeighSBDesigns blog hop come join the fun and get a jump on your Christmas card making❄️

Sharing my 3D window card featuring the Winter Yeti Build-A-Scene Set and "Have a Very Yeti Christmas" sentiment from the "Yeti Senti Sign Post add-on pack"❄️ by LeighSBDesigns.


Materials used:
Yeti, Trees, Signpost 
Aperture made from the Peek-A-Boo Snowman Crafters Companion 
CC Snowflake embossing folder 
Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers, Waterfall, True Blue
Tim Holtz Rock Candy Glitter
Smooth white card snowflake pattern paper 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

1 comment:

  1. I love all the dimension of this card... it is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Fairy Tree

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Materials used: Broken China and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide inks  Promarkers: Apple, Cocoa and Canary Spe...