10 July 2020

Yeti Claws is Coming to Town Tag

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

❄️❄️❄️ CHRISTMAS IN JULY ❄️❄️❄️
Join us starting July 8th for more creative fun over at LeighSBDesigns blog hop and get a jump on your Christmas card making❄️

LeighSBDesigns


Sharing my tag using Yeti Christmas and Winter from the Build-A-Scene collection. 


Materials used:
Tim Holtz Mini Layering Stencil
Spectrum Noir Colour Tint Pencil, Armory Grey 
Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers,
Waterfall, Peacock, Rose Red, Gold, 
Willow, Cameo Green
White Highlights Pencil
Quickie Glue Pen
Tim Holtz Clear Rock Candy Glitter
Smooth white card
Black card
Black Silk Ribbon

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...