14 July 2020

Time for a Splash

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Sharing my card using Baleigh Monster by LeighSBDesigns

I’ve entered my card to Tag Tuesday challenge’The Sea’


Materials used:
Ballleigh Monster 
Distress Oxides, Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, Sky Blue
Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers,
Moonlight, Coral, Bamboo, Rose Blush, Pear Blue,
True Blue, Blue Grey
White Gel Pen
Ranger Stickles, Star Dust
Make today Amazing stamp
Neenah Classic White Card
Black card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

8 comments:

  1. Love your fun monster! Thanks so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv this fun tag Valerie😊

    Much💛love

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very nice tag!
    Have a very funny monster day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is brilliant, exactly how I would look in a rubber ring lol. Thanks for sharing with us at Tag Tuesday this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Tag..love that monster,lol
    Thank you so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...