10 July 2020

Scribbled Floral Pop-up Box

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

There is a new challenge over at ‘Outlawz Festive Fridays’  for the next 2 weeks starting 10 July.

For my Pop-up Box card I used Scribbled Floral by Fred She Said Designs




Materials used:
Scribbled Floral 
Pop-up Box Card Die
Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers,
Gold, Moonlight, Eggshell, Bamboo, Willow, Cameo Green, True Black
Tim Holtz Fern Die
Smooth white card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful, great work xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous popup card, so beautiful, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Fairy Tree

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Materials used: Broken China and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide inks  Promarkers: Apple, Cocoa and Canary Spe...