20 January 2020

Winter Raven Tag Day 1

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Celebrating Edgar Allen Poe!

Edgar Allan Poe Appreciation Day Blog Hop Jan 19 - 23...2020 hosted by LeighSBDesigns 
Pop on over to LeighSBDesigns for full details and enjoy the hop!

For my tag I used The Winter Raven art stamp by LeighSBDesigns.

Materials used:
 The Winter Raven by LeighSBDesigns
Promarkes, Artic Blue, Broken China
Distress Oxide, Broken China, Mermaid Lagoon 
White Fibre
Pearl Beads
Smooth white card
Black card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

12 comments:

  1. That's a really cool blue you colored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is in the top three of my all time favorite of Leigh's designs! It looks lovely in blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Winter Raven image! Great colors on your tag!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Poe Appreciation Day!!!! Such a serene scene, the blue is POEfect & very dramatic for my Winter Raven! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this tag.. This is one of my favorite Leigh SB Designs, on my wish list. Love the black n blue colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...