20 January 2020

Poe Love card Day 1

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Celebrating Edgar Allen Poe!

Edgar Allan Poe Appreciation Day Blog Hop Jan 19 - 23...2020 hosted by LeighSBDesigns 
Pop on over to LeighSBDesigns for full details and enjoy the hop!

For my card I used ‘Poe Love' and 'Gothic Rose'  art stamp by LeighSBDesigns.


Materials used:
Poe Love and Gothic Rose by LeighSBDesigns
Promarker, Red
Versamark Ink
Quickie Glue Pen
Tim Holtz Clear Rock Candy Glitter
Clear Ultra Thick Embossing Powder
Neenha Classic White Card
Black Card
Rose Stamp by Alt New
Distress Ink, Fired Brick, Black Soot

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

12 comments:

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...