20 January 2020

But the Raven Day 1

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Celebrating Edgar Allen Poe!

Edgar Allan Poe Appreciation Day Blog Hop Jan 19 - 23...2020 hosted by LeighSBDesigns 
Pop on over to LeighSBDesigns for full details and enjoy the hop!

For my tag I used  
Raven 
art stamp by LeighSBDesigns.

Materials used:
 Raven by LeighSBDesigns
Oddleigh Raven Nevermore by LeighSBDesigns
Gothic Rose by LeighSBDesigns
Promarkes, Colbalt Blue, Iced Grey
Tim Holtz Clear Rock Candy Glitter
Quickie Glue Pen
Black Fibre
Square Die Set
Swirl Die Set
But The Raven wording
Smooth white card
Black card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

8 comments:

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...