21 January 2020

Oddleigh Poe Tag Day 2

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Celebrating Edgar Allen Poe!

Edgar Allan Poe Appreciation Day Blog Hop Jan 19 - 23...2020 hosted by LeighSBDesigns 
Pop on over to LeighSBDesigns for full details and enjoy the hop!

For my tag I used Oddleigh Edgar Allan Poe

Materials used:
Oddleigh Edgar Allan Poe by LeighSBDesigns
Promarker, Satin
Spectrum Noir, Cerulean
White Gel Pen
Red Promarker Pen
Black Pen
Studio Glitter Glue
Black and white Washy Tape
Bat patterned card
Neenha Classic White Card
Black cardstock
White and Black Fibre

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

12 comments:

  1. Lovely tag and those border looking fabulous too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With my wonky eyes it looks like Oddleigh Poe is on a piece of film strip and I love it! :) Awesome tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag - love the touch of red! Super fibre too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super AWESOME POE tag... the red really pops... so do the eyes! LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic tag. Love the image and colouring of him..

    ReplyDelete
  6. POETASTIC! I love what you did here with Oddleigh Poe, it looks like a portion of a film strip!

    ReplyDelete

Fairy Tree

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Materials used: Broken China and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide inks  Promarkers: Apple, Cocoa and Canary Spe...