24 September 2019

Welcome Autumn Tangled Maple Leaf Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

It’s officially Autumn so to celebrate
I made this card using the Tangled Maple Leaf by LeighSBDesigns and the square frame by Clarity Stamps.  I used Promarkers to colour the leaf and Distress Oxide, Wild Honey for the background. I also used a Tim Holtz Stencil and The ‘Welcome Autumn’ Stamp by LeighSBDesigns. 


Materials used:
Tangled Maple Leaf
Welcome Autumn Stamp 
Distress Oxide, Wild Honey
Promarkers, Apple, Bright Orange, Gold, Canary, Lipstick Red, Almond 
Ranger Stickles, Star Dust
Clarity Stamps Frame 
Smooth white card
Black card
***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

4 comments:

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...