11 September 2019

First Responder Tribute Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

In honour of 9/11
I made this card using the ‘First Response Art Stamp’ Fireman with boy, by LeighSBDesigns 

"First Responder Tribute" is a beautiful realistic drawing of a child giving a "Flower of Thanks" to a kneeling fireman.  This nostalgic scene is both heart wrenching and heartwarming and is a symbol of bravery, gratitude and loss




Materials used:
First Response Digi Art Stamp 
Promarkers 
Praline, Almond, Blush, Saddle Brown, Cool Grey 2, 3, 4
Bright Orange, Lipstick Red, Apple, Canary, Cobalt Blue
Distress Oxide, Smokey Grey, Sky Blue
Americana Tripple Thick Glossy Accent
Tiny Pearl Beads 
Neenah white card

Black card stock 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

4 comments:

  1. Val, this card is absolutely wonder, so thought provoking & the colours are perfect & beautifully designed.
    I absolutely love LeighSBDesigns images, but how I wish they were offered in rubber as well. I have never used digi before, but I am tempted....x
    Jane 🌴

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Than you Jane for you wonderful comment is so appreciated x

      I love using digi images as they can be re sized to what you want, you also never have to worry about getting the image perfect as in the case of stamping an image as we all at some point just don’t get it right first time.

      Delete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...