30 September 2019

Welcome Autumn Pumpkins Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

In celebration of the arrival of Fall
/Autumn I have created this card to inspire 🍁

To make the card I used the Tangled Pumpkins by LeighSBDesigns and the square frame by Clarity Stamps.  I used Promarkers to colour the Pumpkins and Distress Oxide, Wild Honey for the background. I also used a Tim Holtz Stencil and The ‘Welcome Autumn’ Stamp by LeighSBDesigns.



Materials used:
Welcome Autumn Stamp 
Distress Oxide, Wild Honey
Promarkers, Apple, Bright Orange, Gold, Canary, Lipstick Red, Almond
Clarity Stamps Frame
Smooth white card
Black card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...