9 September 2019

Faerie Glen Tag

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

For my Tag I used Sage and Hazel Silhouette Faeries as well as elements fussy cut from the Cobblestone Cottage.  All are from the The Enchanted Garden Collection!

I captured the faeries at a mystical gathering in the enchanted garden and used the fussy cut trees and the mushrooms to create this magical scene to which I called Faerie Glen.



Materials used:
Broken China and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide inks 
Promarkers: Apple, Cocoa and Canary
Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle pen
White gel pen 
Star Dust Ranger Stickles glitter glue
Sizzix Stars die 
Smooth white cardstock
White fiber

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

1 comment:

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...