11 April 2019

Whimsical Easter Bunny

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Today I have another Easter card to share with you, using the Whimsical Easter Bunny by LeighSBDesigns


Materials used:
Whimsical Steampunk Easter Bunny  by LeighSBDesigns
Spectrum Noir, TN3, TN4, TN5,CR5, CR2, CR4, CG4, CB4, LG4
Distress Oxides, Mustard Seed, Squeezed Lemonade
Americana Tripple Thick Glossy Accent
Tim Holtz Clear Candy Glitter
Happy Easter stamp
Smooth white card
Black card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

4 comments:

  1. Great card. I love how you've coloured it with the bright yellow background. A very bright and cheerful card.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Easter card and love the steampunk bunny
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...