28 April 2019

Oddleigh Cupcake Birthday Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Today I'm sharing a birthday card using the lil Miss Oddleigh Cupcake by LeighSBDesigns, she's looking so smart wearing her party hat.  

Also entered into




Materials used:
Promarkes, Red, Firrest Green, Gold, Buttercup, Dusty Pink
White Gel Pen
Distress Oxides, Fired Brick, Peeled Paint
Pearl Beads
Happy Birthday stamp
Leave Stamp by Lavinia
Smooth white card
Black card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Valerie, brilliantly created xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. Love the background! Thank you for joining the challenge of Digi Choosday by Polkadoodles. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quirky image and love the stencilled background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...