4 April 2019

Simplicity and Creativity Tags

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Sharing a couple of tags I made at our Friday craft group at Hobby Craft hosted by myself.  I used images by Tim Holtz that I got from Santa last Christmas. I created the background using the shaving foam technique.




Materials used:
Tim Holtz Simplicity and Ceativity images
Shaving Foam background technique 
Promarkes, Artic Blue, China Blue
Smooth white card
Black card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous tags - haven't used the shaving foam technique in quite a while - must try it again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane x I love the shaving foam it's such fun!

      Delete
  2. These are fabulous Valerie, beautifully done...I will have a go at the shaving foam technique one day, something I keep saying I'm going to try xx

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...