8 April 2019

Steampunk Easter Bunny

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Today I have a Steampunk Easter Bunny card,  perfect image for a male birthday card too! to make my tag I used
Whimsical Steampunk Easter Bunny
by LeighSBDesigns

Entered into Digi Choosday Challenge


Materials used:
Whimsical Steampunk Easter Bunny  by LeighSBDesigns
Spectrum Noir, TN3, TN4, TN5,CR5, CR4, CR2, IG5, GB1
Promarkes,  Ice Grey4, Amethyst
Distress Oxides, Mustard Seed, Squeezed Lemonade
Americana Tripple Thick Glossy Accent
Happy Easter stamp
Bakers Twine
Smooth white card
Black card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

5 comments:

  1. That's certainly something a bit different for Easter, nice use of the inks etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren. x I think he's has a masculine look so perfect image fir together guys.

      Delete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...