23 January 2019

The Winter Raven - Day 5

Hi everyone, welcome to my bog!

We are on the final day for Celebrating Edgar Allen Poe with

Edgar Allan Poe Appreciation Day Blog Hop Jan 19-23 - 2019 also The Winter Raven New Release!  by LeighSBDesigns and hosted by Leigh Snaith-Brunton. 

Pop on over to LeighSBDesigns for full details.

For my make today I used elements from The Winter Raven
For this one I wanted to show how versatile the image can be broken down and used as separates with other images.


Materials used:
 The Winter Raven by LeighSBDesigns
Promarkes, Artic Blue, Fuchsia 
Distress Oxide, Wilted Violet, Spun Sugar
Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen
White Gel Pen
Black Beads
Smooth white card
Black card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

11 comments:

  1. Again I love the background colour. You have balanced all the elements nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought of taking an image like this apart. Humm, something to think about. Your composition is spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh...like what you have done here Val!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant!!! I'm loving the colours and how you've fussy cut out the elements of The Winter Raven and reassembled to create a different scene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the different look using those cut out pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...