24 January 2019

Flower Spray Birthday Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Today I have a birthday card to share with you using Flower Spray stamp. This stamp was a Christmas gift so this is my first time using it also to create the Faux Bleach Technique.  Firstly I stamped the images using the Versafine Black ink, I then covered the white card with the oxides using a smoothie sponge. Using the water brush over the flowers to remove the oxide ink and dab with a piece of kitchen towel. This is such an easy way to lay and remove colour.


Materials used:
Flower Spray stamp by Crafters Companion
Birthday stamp by Crafters Companion
Distress Oxides, Mustard Seed, Wild Honey
Versafine Onyx Black
Smoothie Sponge
Water Brush
Smooth white card
Pale yellow card
Black card 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

Have a MerMazing Day Slimline Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Challenge #29 Anything Goes optional theme SAND and SEA May 3 - 31  To make my card I used the  Beautiful ...