24 January 2019

Peapod Nap

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Today I have a birthday card to share with you using a House Mouse stamp called Peapod Nap.

This stamp was a Christmas gift so this is my first time using it to create the Faux Bleach Technique.

Firstly I stamped the image using the Versafine Black ink, I then covered the white card with the oxides using a smoothie sponge.  Using the water brush over parts of the image to remove the oxide ink and dab with a piece of kitchen towel. This is such an easy way to lay and remove colour.

Materials used:
Hose Mouse Stamp, Peapod Nap
Distress Oxides, Peeled Paint, Broken China, Mermaid Lagoon
Water Spritzer
Smooth white card
Pale Blue card
Black card

***

Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

7 comments:

Birthday Party Puss

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the fabulous Party Puss Slimline Digi Stamp by LeighSBDesigns. Materials used: Pro...