26 October 2018

Day 26 Witchiepoo Coaster

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! 
'Something Wicked This Way Comes'
LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop Oct 1 - 31, 2018
The hop is easy going with NO sign-up required!
Be a Wicked Blogger OR be a Sinister Stalker πŸ‘»
πŸŽƒHALLOWEEN TREAT SPONSORSπŸŽƒ
are ready to hand out Halloween Treats!

Pop on over to LeighSBDesigns for full details! πŸ‘»
Day 29 my make using lil Miss Oddleigh Witchiepoo will fly the skies this Halloween!

Materials List
lil Miss Oddleigh Witchiepoo by LeighSBDesigns
Spectrum Noir Colourista Pens
Distress Inks, Concord
Black Gesso
Mod Podge
MDF Coaster
Tim Holtz Spiders Web Embossing Folder
Tim Holtz Sizzix Dies
Smooth white card
Black Sharpie Pen

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

Birthday Party Puss

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the fabulous Party Puss Slimline Digi Stamp by LeighSBDesigns. Materials used: Pro...