14 October 2018

Day 14 Alfred Hitchcock ATCoin and his Iconic Bird

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!
'Something Wicked This Way Comes'
LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop Oct 1 - 31, 2018
The hop is easy going with NO sign-up required!
Be a Wicked Blogger OR be a Sinister Stalker πŸ‘»
πŸŽƒFabulous HALLOWEEN TREAT SPONSORSπŸŽƒ

are ready to hand out awesome Treats!

Pop on over to LeighSBDesigns for full details! πŸ‘»
Day 14 my ATC make using Alfred Hitchcock master of suspense and his Iconic Bird



Materials List
Alfred Hitchcock by LeighSBdesigns
Circular Die
Distress Oxide, Broken China, Wilted Violet
Promarker's, Ivory, Satin
American Triple Gloss
White Gel Pen
Quickie Glue Pen
Tim Holtz Clear Rock Candy Glitter
Smooth white card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Artist Trading Coins and a great tribute to a classic horror movie.

    ReplyDelete

Birthday Party Puss

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the fabulous Party Puss Slimline Digi Stamp by LeighSBDesigns. Materials used: Pro...