22 October 2018

ATCoins - Boston Terrier, Tangled Pumpkins, Tangled Vampire Cat

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!
ATCoins Swap over on LeighSBDesigns Fan Group FB Page

 My makes using:
 Boston Terrier he's all dressed up and ready for Halloween!
Tangled Pumpkins
Tangled Vampire Cat


Materials List
Boston Terrier 
Tangled Pumpkins
Tangled Vampire Cat
by LeighSBDesigns
Harlequin Stamp
Circular Die
Sakura Pens
White Gel Pen
Distress Oxide, Broken China, Wild Honey, Wilted Violet
Propmaker's, Ice Grey4, Aegean, Dusty Pink, Ivory
Smooth white card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday Party Puss

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the fabulous Party Puss Slimline Digi Stamp by LeighSBDesigns. Materials used: Pro...