3 October 2018

Zombie Stare ATC

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

'Something Wicked This Way Comes'

LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop Oct 1 - 31, 2018

The hop is easy going with NO sign-up required!
Be a Wicked Blogger OR be a Sinister Stalker πŸ‘»
πŸŽƒHALLOWEEN TREAT SPONSORSπŸŽƒ

are ready to hand out Halloween Treats!

Pop on over to LeighSBDesigns for full details! πŸ‘»
My ATC make using Zombie Stare



Materials List
Zombie Stare by LeighSBDesigns
Smooth white card
Black card
Distress Oxide, Broken China
 White Gel Pen
Black Micron Pen
Americana Tripple Thick Gloss

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

27 comments:

  1. Yikes! He is a creepy one, Val. Love the blue and super shine. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a creeper I'd never like to meet! haha But I love the gorgeous BG you made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE him!!! I love how you used the blue and then moved into the purple-ish tinge on his face! Spooktacular ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Oh don't hide for too long LOL...thank you for commenting Angela x

      Delete
  5. EEEEKKKKKSS!!! That is one creepy ZOMBIE!!!! Love the coloring of his face!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eerie Zombie Stare! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's wonderful Val - what a super creepy guy he is xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A look to remember! Love the background for this frightful fellow! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just want to reach out a hand and grab that head, it's great

    ReplyDelete

Birthday Party Puss

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the fabulous Party Puss Slimline Digi Stamp by LeighSBDesigns. Materials used: Pro...