10 October 2023

Day 10 This is Halloween Fall Pumpkins

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!



To make my slimline card I used Fall Pumpkins and sentiment with 
Decorative Digi Papers, This is Halloween Orange, Scary Forrest Noir  

Also Entered to Fall-O-Ween #22 Challenge 


Materials used:
Fall Pumpkins, Slimline Card
This is Halloween Sentiment 
Digi papers This is Halloween Orange,
Scary Forrest Noir  
Promarkers 
Hobby Craft Smooth White CardStock
Black CardStock

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!

3 comments:

  1. Great Halloween card love the colour combo and happy pumpkins
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge. Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete

Have a MerMazing Day Slimline Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Challenge #29 Anything Goes optional theme SAND and SEA May 3 - 31  To make my card I used the  Beautiful ...