18 October 2023

Spirits Rise Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!


To make my card I used the fun and versatile Carved Skelly Cat and coloured him up with Promarkers and added white gel pen details and fussy cut him out.  Then printed out the "Spirits Rise" senti from the A Wicked Compendium of Halloween Sayings which I trimmed and coloured with Promarkers.  I made my background with the Cracked Tim Holtz Texture Fade embossing folder and embossed on cardstock then coloured with Distress Oxide inks.  The fence, flowers and birds are from a die and coloured with Promarkers too.  All the elements were then adhered to my card with foam pads and glue.


Materials used:
Promarkers 
Distress Oxides 
Tim Holtz 3D Embossing Folder, Texture FadesFence Fence Die with Flowers & Birds
White Gel Pen 
Glue
Foam Pads
Hobby Craft Smooth White CardStock
Hobby Craft Black CardStock

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a MerMazing Day Slimline Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Challenge #29 Anything Goes optional theme SAND and SEA May 3 - 31  To make my card I used the  Beautiful ...