9 October 2023

Fright Night

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!



To make my card I used the fabulous Autumn Pumpkin  by Mirtillamente and Fright Night Sentiment from the Vampire-balleigh-monster-set-quiet-cute by LeighSBDesigns.  For the background I used Tim Holtz Embossing Folder, Texture Fades
Materials used:
Fright Night Sentiment from the Vampire-balleigh-monster-set-quiet-cute
Tim Holtz Embossing Folder, Texture Fades
Promarkers 
White Gel Pen 
Black Micron Pen 
Hobby Craft Smooth White CardStock
Black CardStock

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, spooky kitty card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image,beautiful Autumn colours and great embossed background
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Have a MerMazing Day Slimline Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Challenge #29 Anything Goes optional theme SAND and SEA May 3 - 31  To make my card I used the  Beautiful ...