19 June 2022

Pyramid card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!



Challenge #6
Egyptian Wonder
June 3-24
 

 
All makes of any kind from cute to creepy are welcome so lets explore all things Egypt.

Sharing my inspiration make for today using the Papyrus Pyramid Make-a-Card set from the Egyptian Wonder Collection by LeighSBDesigns.




Materials used:
SVG Cutz Papyrus Pyramid Make-a-Card set.
Ancient Egypt Sentiment 
Sakura Pen-Touch Gold 
Hobby Craft Smooth White card 
Hobby Craft Brights card 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

1 comment:

  1. Great pyramid card and love all the images I have the Eye of Horus tattooed on the side of my right hand
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...