15 June 2022

Egyptian Wonder Slimline card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!


Challenge #6
Egyptian Wonder
June 3-24


 
All makes of any kind from cute to creepy are welcome so lets explore all things Egypt.

Sharing my make for today using the digi stamps and SVG Cutz from the new Egyptian Wonder Collection by LeighSBDesigns.







Materials used: 
Egyptian Wrought Iron Slimline make-a-card panel
Egyptian Wonder Sentiment 
Sakura Pen-Touch Gold 
Ranger Stickles Blue
Distress Oxide
Pearl Beads 
Hobby Craft Smooth White card 
Hobby Craft Brights card 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful slimline card and loving all your Egyptian images
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...