24 June 2022

Egyptian Wonder Cats of Egypt Easel Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!




Today I have an easel card to share with you using the Stained Glass Window Panel, Ti-Miu and sentiments from the Egyptian Wonder Collection by LeighSBDesigns. 





Materials used:
Stained Glass Window Panel
Ta-Miu Cat
Cats of Egypt sentiment 
White Gel Pen 
Brown Sharpie Pen
Spectrum Noir Triblends
Hunkydory Wall Stamp
Hobby Craft Smooth White card 
Hobby Craft Brights card 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful easel card and stained glass window panel and Egyptian cat-just catching up as computer dies a few days ago,so using my sons but have lost all my downloaded images and pics!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great easel card love all the Egyptian images and Cat
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Birthday Party Puss

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the fabulous Party Puss Slimline Digi Stamp by LeighSBDesigns. Materials used: Pro...