8 March 2022

Leaves of Green

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

LeighSBDesigns #3 Challenge using shades of Green as the main colour! 


For my DT inspiration tag I used 
Golden-rain Leaf Studies  by LeighSBDesigns with Hunkydory Brick by Brick stamp.




Materials used:
Hunkydory Brick by Brick Stamp
Sizzix Tag Die
Spectrum Noir Tri-blend Greens
Versafine Brown Ink 
Green Eyelash Fibre
Hobby Craft Smooth White card 
Hobby Craft Green card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag love the leaves and great brick stamp
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning tag and great design! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

MerMae Tag

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Today I’m re sharing my Tag using  MerMae  Mermaid and the cute fishes from the  Meri Oddleigh Mermaid &am...