6 March 2022

Harlequin Cat Tag

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!


 New Challenge Blog

Today I’m sharing my tag using the fabulous Harlequin Cat over at a new challenge blog called Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges!

To make my tag I used the the fabulous Harlequin Cat by LeighSBDesigns with Crafters Companion Embossing Folder, Hobby Craft Embossing Folder. 
 


Materials used:
Harlequin Cat
Crafters Companion Embossing Folder
Hobby Craft Embossing Folder, swirls 
Cosmic Shimmer Colour Cloud, Basil Green
Distress Oxide, Blueprint Sketch
Pebeo Gilding Wax, Gold
Eyelash Fibre 
Hobby Craft Smooth White, Black Card
***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

5 comments:

  1. lovely tag val!

    Patty DT Paper Dragonfly CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag love the textured background and harlequin cat
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the textured background and the cat! Great tag.

    ReplyDelete

MerMae Tag

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Today I’m re sharing my Tag using  MerMae  Mermaid and the cute fishes from the  Meri Oddleigh Mermaid &am...