15 March 2022

Gothic Rose

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

LeighSBDesigns #3 Challenge using shades of Green as the main colour! 


For my inspiration DT card I used the beautiful Gothic Rose by LeighSBDesigns.  CC Heart stamp, CC With Love stamp.








Materials used:
Gothic Rose
Spectrum Noir Tri-blend Greens
Ranger Stickles Crystal 
Heart Leaves Stamp by CC
With Love Stamp by CC
Cosmic Shimmer Colour Cloud, Basil Green
Hobby Craft Smooth White card 
Hobby Craft Green card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful monochrome card and love the Gothic rose
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Valerie, I didn't know you had a blog until I saw it in the facebook group....now following you and love this and the mono colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome coloring on the gothic rose! Gorgeous in green!!

    ReplyDelete

MerMae Tag

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Today I’m re sharing my Tag using  MerMae  Mermaid and the cute fishes from the  Meri Oddleigh Mermaid &am...