1 September 2021

Steampunk Serengeti Elephant Slimline Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

For my card today I used the Steampunk Serengeti Elephant to make my slimline card with the SVG Layered Cutz Leaf Frame and Grunge Sentiment from the Steampunk Serengeti set by LeighSBDesigns. 

For more details HERE 




Steampunk Serengeti Blog Hop by LeighSBDesigns pop on over to join in the fun, everyone is welcome using any stamp company supplies and products, take a journey with us to the majestic Steampunk Serengeti where wondrous animatronic African animals roam!


Materials used:
Steampunk Elephant 
SVG Cutz Leaf Layered Frame
Hobby Craft Smooth White Card
Hobby Craft Brights Card
Digi Elephant Sentiment 
Self adhesive pop dots 
Red Liner Sticky Tape
Black Sharpie Pen 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...