2 September 2021

Stay Wild TagArt

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Today I have a Tag to share, I used the fabulous Cheetah and Grunge Sentiment from the Steampunk Serengeti set by LeighSBDesigns. 





Steampunk Serengeti Blog Hop by LeighSBDesigns pop on over to join in the fun, everyone is welcome using any stamp company supplies and products, take a journey with us to the majestic Steampunk Serengeti where wondrous animatronic African animals roam!


Materials used:
Steampunk Cheetah 
Sentiment 
Distress Oxides,
Burnt Orange, Wild Honey 
Tri-blends, 
Golden Yellow, Burnt Orange, Blue Turquoise 
Hobby Craft Brights Card, Smooth White Card
Black Sharpie Pen 
Mixed Browns Fibre

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

Birthday Party Puss

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the fabulous Party Puss Slimline Digi Stamp by LeighSBDesigns. Materials used: Pro...