17 September 2021

Fresh Florals

Hi everyone, welcome to my

Card I made for Outlawz ‘Crash your Stash’ challenge using Embossing Powders.  To make my card I used the Crafters Companion ‘Fresh Florals’ stamp coloured with Spectrum Noir Tri-blends.  Clear Embossing Powder, Versafine Black Ink. 

Also entered to Sunday Songs and Rhymes challenge. 
 


Materials used:
CC Fresh Florals stamp
Spectrum Noir Tri-blends. Coral, Green
Versafine Ink
Clear embossing powder 
Ranger Stickles, Crystal 
Hobby Craft Smooth White Card
Hobby Craft Brights Card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the beautiful colors and floral stamp, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flowers and beautifully coloured
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...