14 July 2021

Yeti Winter Wonderland Wall Art

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!



Sharing today my Yeti Winter Wonderland Wall Art, I used the cute 
A Very Yeti Festive Christmas Add-on Set by LeighSBDesigns.  These sets are so fun to build a Christmas or Winter Wonderland scene on MDF or Card Stock. 



Materials used:
Yeti from Build a Scene Set
 A very Yeti Christmas Festive Add-on Set
Get Gritty Ink Spray 
White Gesso 
Pinflair Iced Diamond
Pinflair Snow Dust
Tim Holts Clear Rock Candy Glitter
CC Tri-blends, Blues, Greens, Cherry Red
Winter Wishes stamp
Square MDF 6x6 inch’s 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...