26 July 2021

Snowflake Kisses

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!



Today I have a Tag to share, to make my tag I used Zella Faerie and Snowflake ATCoin by LeighSBDesigns. I have entered my Tag to the Christmas Hop! 

Also entered to 


Materials used:
Zella Faerie 
Snowflake ATCoin
Distress Oxide
Sakura Silver Pen
Black Sharpie Pen Card Silver
White Fibre
Hobby Craft Smooth White Card
Hobby Craft Glitter Card Silver
Water Spritzer 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

7 comments:

  1. Val, I just love what you've done with the distress oxide inks! A very non-traditional holiday card that really grabs the eye! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Double Trouble for our "Christmas in July" challenge!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a whimsical Christmas card! It looks like a scene straight out of a Winter Wonderland. Very pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Thank you for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...