6 July 2021

Special Christmas Wishes

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

There is a new challenge over at IkesWorldChallenges...the theme is always Anything Goes with a twist ‘Christmas in July’ starts 6th July.

For my make I used Xmas Poinsettia by Ikes Art 




Material used:
Xmas Poinsettia
Christmas Stamp
Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers,
Ruby, Rose Red, True Black
Chunky White Deep Impression Embossing Enamel
Neenah white card
Black card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and love the beautiful poinsettias
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really beautiful Val. Gorgeous colouring and I love the snow spatter.
    Thank you for making this fir me at IWC.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image and it looks amazing! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...