13 February 2020

Day 2 Love Heals All Wounds

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Day 2 of the 5 day Valentine Blog Hop 12 - 16 hosted by LeighSBDesigns! 

My make for today I used the Hearts from the Raggedy Hearts Strings Love Heals All Wounds text

Materials Used:
Hearts from Raggedy Hearts Strings,
Love Heals All Wounds Love Heals All Wounds 
Tonic Photo Frame Die
Distress Oxide, Fired Brick
Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen
Smooth White Card
Black Card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

7 comments:

  1. Loving the raggedy heart strings - and a lovely sentiment too - love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Valerie, beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is waiting -

    And earning money online using it is as easy as 1..2..3!

    This is how it all works...

    STEP 1. Input into the system what affiliate products you intend to promote
    STEP 2. Add PUSH button traffic (it LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the system explode your list and sell your affiliate products on it's own!

    Are you ready to make money ONLINE??

    Click here to launch the system

    ReplyDelete

Birthday Party Puss

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the fabulous Party Puss Slimline Digi Stamp by LeighSBDesigns. Materials used: Pro...