4 February 2020

Cat Smiles Tag

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

There is a new challenge over at IkesWorldChallenges...the theme is always Anything Goes with a twist (going through the alphabet, so for this month it’s ‘N’ for Naughty/Nice

For my tag as a DT I used Cat Smiles 


Materials used:
Cat Smiles by Ike’s Art
Illustrator Markers, Blue Grey1, Blue Grey3, Rose Blush
Distress Oxide, Broken China
Silver/White Twine
Smooth white card 
Black card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

7 comments:

  1. This is just so cute Valerie - I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeee ! This just make me smile big time. It's so lovely Val. Thank you for making this for me at IWC.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable tag...cute kitty digi stamp, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok...

    What I'm going to tell you may sound a little creepy, and maybe even kind of "supernatural"

    WHAT if you could simply click "PLAY" and listen to a short, "magical tone"...

    And suddenly bring MORE MONEY to your life??

    And I'm talking about BIG MONEY, even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!!!

    Do you think it's too EASY?? Think this couldn't possibly be for REAL???

    Well, I've got news for you...

    Usually the largest miracles in life are the easiest to GET!!!

    In fact, I will PROVE it to you by letting you PLAY a REAL "miracle money-magnet tone" I've produced...

    You simply hit "PLAY" and the money will start coming into your life... starting almost INSTANTLY...

    TAP here NOW to play the mysterious "Miracle Wealth Building Tone" - it's my gift to you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...