24 November 2019

Skelly Cat Tag

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

I have a Tag to share today, to make my Tag I used Carved Skelly Cat by LeighSBDesigns 
CC Illustrator Markers, Distress Oxides, Sizzix Die Tag

Entered to
Tag Tuesday challenge theme Cats
SUYP Challenge 



Materials used:
Carved Skelly Cat 
CC Illustrator Markers, Blue Grey1, Blue Grey3, Bamboo, Cameo Green 
CC Enchanted Christmas Stencil, Twinkle Twinkle
Sizzix Die Tag
Distress Oxides, Hickory Smoke, Peeled Paint 
Black and White Fibre
Smooth white card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Val, what a fantastic tag, love the stamp you used. Thanks so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday, much appreciated! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic ! I really love how you did that super edging =^..^=
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous tag, and that cat is wonderful. Thank you foe sharing with us on Tag Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tag love the skelly cat
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...