24 November 2019

Harlequin Cat Tag

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

I have a Tag to share today, to make my Tag I used Harlequin Cat by LeighSBDesigns 
CC Illustrator Markers, Enchanted Christmas, Snowfall, Sizzix Die Tag, Distress Oxides 

Entered to
Tag Tuesday challenge theme Cats


Materials used:
Harlequin Cat
CC Illustrator Markers, Blue Grey1, Blue Grey3, Ruby, Pearl Blue, Petrol Blue
Enchanted Christmas, Snowfall
Sizzix Die Tag
Distress Oxides, Broken China
 Smooth white card
Blue and white Fibre with silver twist

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic tag, this is such fun! Thanks so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday, much appreciated! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning Tag. Such a fur-bulous colour =^..^=
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great tag for our challenge on Tag Tuesday. Thank you for joining us on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great little tag and image
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...