5 November 2019

Kindness Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

There is a new challenge over at IkesWorldChallenges, the theme is Anything Goes with an optional twist ‘K for Kindness’

For my DT make I used Alice and Bunnies images by IKEsART 



Materials used:
Alice and Bunnies 
Crafters Companion Embossing Folder
Distress Oxide, Vintag, Broken China
Promarkers, Gold, Colbalt Blue, Blush
White Gel Pen
Light Blue Card
Dark Blue Card
Smooth white card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how super cute. This is delightful Val :-) I really love that embossed backing with the clever sentiment section :-)
    Thank you for making this for me at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Birthday Party Puss

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the fabulous Party Puss Slimline Digi Stamp by LeighSBDesigns. Materials used: Pro...