12 February 2019

You Stole my Heart card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

It's that time of the year again...yes...Valentines 12 - 16

LeighSBDesigns is hosting for a 2nd year 'My Dark Valentine' blog hop so get ready to explore the dark side of love again in February.

Also entered to Fusion challenge #9 Love

My make today is being showcased over on LeighSBDesigns Inspiration blog....
 I used new image by LeighSBDesigns called 'Raggedy Heart Strings Background' 'You Stole my Heart' sentiment



Materials used:
Raggedy Heart Strings Background
You Stole my Heart sentiment
Scalloped Die by M&C Boutique
Distress Oxides, Pickled Raspberry, Broken China
Crafters Companion Happily Ever After Prince and Princess
Promarkes, Satin, Artic Blue, Buttercup, Black, Ice Grey
Red Embossing Pen
Clear Embossing Powder 
Clear Sparkle Pen Overlay
Smooth white card
Black card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

Fairy Tree

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Materials used: Broken China and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide inks  Promarkers: Apple, Cocoa and Canary Spe...