14 February 2019

Day 2 - Heart Tree Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

It's that time of the year again...yes...Valentines 12 - 16

LeighSBDesigns is hosting for a 2nd year 'My Dark Valentine' blog hop so get ready to explore the dark side of love again in February.

My make today is being showcased over on LeighSBDesigns Inspiration blog....
 I used new images by LeighSBDesigns called 'Heart Tree' and the hearts from  'Raggedy Heart Strings'


Materials used:
Heart Tree
Raggedy Hearts Strings
Love Explores Sentiment
Distress Oxides, Pickled Raspberry, Black Soot
Promarkes, Lipstick Red
Clear Sparkle Overlay Pen
Smooth white card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, love the background and great sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. How you've made the background behind the tree to frame it is fab.
    GG

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...