16 February 2019

Merry and Bright

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Today I have a tag to share using and images by Crafters Companion from one of their collection
'Merry and Bright'

I have entered my tag to the Tag Tuesday challenge!


Materials used:
Merry and Bright
Distress Oxides, peeled Paint, Hickory Smoke, Broken China
Promarker, Lipstick Red, Canary
Sparkle Overlay Pen
White Gel Pen
White Fibre
Smooth white card
Black card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

10 comments:

  1. This is part of a great collection isn't it. very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely magical tag, thank you for joining us on Tag Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful tag! Thanks for joining us at Tag Tuesday, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a fine mushroom house! a beautiful tag, thanks for playing along at tag tuesday! xo

    ReplyDelete

Fairy Tree

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Materials used: Broken China and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide inks  Promarkers: Apple, Cocoa and Canary Spe...