28 May 2022

Pearl Balleigh MerMonster

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!


Happy Halloween in May 
celebrating halfway to October SPOOKtivities with our "Something Wicked This Way Comes" annual Half-o-Ween Blog Hop.  Hop on over to the MAIN POST for all the details and the linky party 

Today I’m sharing my card using the fabulous Pearl  Balleigh MerMonster with sentiment by LeighSBDesigns.





Materials used:
Pearl Balleigh MerMonster with sentiment 
Tim Holtz Clear Rock Candy Glitter 
Sakura Pens
Spectrum Noir Triblends
Distress Oxides, Mermaid Lagoon, Blueprint Sketch
Quickie Glue Pen 
Blue Sharpie Pen 
Hobby Craft Smooth White card 
Hobby Craft Brights card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

  1. Great scene and love the cute pearl monster beautiful colouring/shading on the pearls
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...